Selasa, 03 Juni 2008

english time

bad news from gs. I'm trapped between english-like speaking people. I don't know how these people can made an agreement to speak english all-day long, but now everybody try to speak english that i'm not sure if that's english.

one of them argued that he need to learn the true english before infected by simplified english since he will take his udergraduate in singapore, and the other said that they need to improve their english before going to vietnam.

i'm okay with all that, but i think we need someone who really know english so we won't develop our own version of simplified english, and fortunately, we have Mr. Hendra Kwee to do that.

and beside these english-like speaking boys, i also have one who always send me a kanji+kana when i chat (not really chat, just talking nonsense and always short, because I don't know what he mean). I don't know whether his computer can't write alphabet like this (I doubt about this) or he wanna make me confused (this is more likely to be true).

ah, well, this is my first time posting in english. and maybe you can see, how poor I'm in english (especilally in word choice and grammar), but i'll try to improve it.

1 komentar:

ABC mengatakan...

pasti kau di teraniaya oleh bhs inggris rudy ama mukhtar